Independent Service Providers are self-employed contractors. Working remotely from their homes, they place pizza orders on behalf of our client Pizza Pizza.
Imagine the benefits……..
- Eliminate or lessen your daily commute
- No dress code
- Positive tax benefits
- Increased productivity due to fewer interruptions and distractions
- More flexibility to work during most productive hours
- Increased ability to respond to unforeseen/unscheduled workload
- Ability to design and control work environment
We are looking for people who have flexibility in the times they’re available to provide their service to us.
With our self-managed hours system, we provide the hours and you choose what works for you.
Our hours of operation are: Sunday – Wednesday 10am-2am and Thursday -Saturday 10am-3am, 364 days a year. New Years Eve, Superbowl, Halloween, Valentine’s Day, sporting events and holidays have a positive impact on our business and call volumes increase.
Service Providers benefit from increased business. Higher call volume = more earning potential.
Independent Service providers supply their own PC, headset, internet connection, office supplies and a quiet office space without interruptions. We provide the necessary training, software and incoming calls.
Service providers earn a base commission of 3% on total sales of orders placed (before taxes and delivery) and 0.00% commission on orders with errors.
The target earning range is $12-14 per hour average.
** Many of our current Service Providers excel above this target range. **
Our training program is self-paced and facilitated online. Service Providers pay a $99 training fee. Participants have three days to complete the training course, which includes a final exam. A time commitment of approximately 6-8 hours is necessary. ** Training is Subject to Change. **
The $99 training fee is deducted from your first invoiced statement.
No upfront money is required to pay the training fee!
- Customer Service experience and/or Sales Environment – 2-year minimum
- Previous call centre experience is an asset
- Previous contract work experience is an asset
- Demonstrates excellence in verbal communication skills
- Delivers a strong customer focus
- Demonstrates the ability to listen, understand and respond appropriately
- Strong PC skills
- Knowledge of small business accounting and understanding of the tax implications of running a home based business
- Ability to adjust to change
- Knowledge of Canadian Cities and Geography
- Maintain and protect confidential information by maintaining a level of security as required by Franchise Owners Hamilton Ltd.
- Provide a working environment that is distraction and noise free i.e. away from televisions, radios and family members
- Internet connection – DSL or Cable High Speed with a minimum upload speed of 0.6 Mbps (600 Kbps) or greater and download speed of 6 Mbps
- Must dedicate the Internet connection to the order-taking computer
- Use of a router to share internet connection cannot be used while service provider is working/ no routers is preferred
- Do not have “Bonjour” software installed (it comes with iTunes, among other programs)
- Do not have “Windows live sign- in Assistant” installed
- Must have Firefox installed on Computer
- Genuine version of Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10 and 1 GB of RAM or more
- Administrative Rights on the computer
- USB headset
- Monitor size must be 17” or greater
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us email@example.com