Independent Service Providers are self-employed contractors. Working remotely from their homes, they place pizza orders on behalf of our client Pizza Pizza.
Imagine the benefits……..
- Eliminate or lessen your daily commute
- No dress code
- Positive tax benefits
- Increased productivity due to fewer interruptions and distractions
- More flexibility to work during most productive hours
- Increased ability to respond to unforeseen/unscheduled workload
- Ability to design and control work environment
We are looking for people who are committed, dedicated and have flexibility in the times they’re available to provide their service to us.
With our self-managed hours system, we provide the hours and you choose what works for you.
Our hours of operation are: Sunday – Wednesday 10am-2am and Thursday -Saturday 10am-3am, 364 days a year. New Years Eve, Superbowl, Halloween, Valentine’s Day, sporting events and holidays have a positive impact on our business and call volumes increase.
Service Providers benefit from increased business. Higher call volume = more earning potential.
Independent Service providers supply their own PC, headset, internet connection, office supplies and a quiet office space without interruptions. We provide the necessary training, software and incoming calls.
Service providers earn a base commission of 3% on total sales of orders placed (before taxes and delivery) and 0.00% commission on orders with errors.
Our training program is self-paced and facilitated online. Service Providers pay a $99 training fee. Participants have three days to complete the training course, which includes a final exam. A time commitment of approximately 8-10 hours is necessary. ** Training is Subject to Change. **
The $99 training fee is deducted from your first invoiced statement.
No upfront money is required to pay the training fee!
- Customer Service experience and/or Sales Environment – 2-year minimum
- Previous call centre experience is an asset
- Previous contract work experience is an asset
- Demonstrates excellence in verbal communication skills
- Delivers a strong customer focus
- Demonstrates the ability to listen, understand and respond appropriately
- Strong PC skills
- Knowledge of small business accounting and understanding of the tax implications of running a home based business
- Ability to adjust to change
- Knowledge of Canadian Cities and Geography
- Maintain and protect confidential information by maintaining a level of security as required by Franchise Owners Hamilton Ltd.
- Provide a working environment that is distraction and noise free i.e. away from televisions, radios and family members
- Internet connection – DSL or Cable High Speed with a minimum upload speed of 0.6 Mbps (600 Kbps) or greater and download speed of 6 Mbps
- Must dedicate the Internet connection to the order-taking computer
- Use of a router to share internet connection cannot be used while service provider is working/ no routers is preferred
- Do not have “Bonjour” software installed (it comes with iTunes, among other programs)
- Do not have “Windows live sign- in Assistant” installed
- Must have Firefox installed on Computer
- Genuine version of Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10 and 1 GB of RAM or more
- Administrative Rights on the computer
- USB headset
- Monitor size must be 17” or greater
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org